- Get an IRC client, connect to Zandronum's IRC server: irc.zandronum.com, and join the #tspg-painkiller channel.
If you're unsure on how to connect, or which client to use, you can take a look at Zandronum's IRC guide here.
- Type /msg nickserv register <password> <email> if you aren't already registered with NickServ on Zandronum's IRC Network
- Check your email, and follow the instructions to finish registering with Zandronum's IRC Network
- After you have validated your account, register with Painkiller by typing /msg Painkiller register <password>
- Please note that you'll need to re-identify each time you connect to IRC. You need to type /msg nickserv identify <username> <password> (using your Zandronum IRC account information) each time you connect
- Most IRC clients are able to automatically identify with NickServ when set up correctly. If you're unsure how, please lookup instructions on how to do so with your client.